Let Serenity Blue Designs help you announce that special occasion! I offer unique designs at one low price and you get the file to print as many as you need. Don't see a color or design that you like? Let me customize one for you! Questions? Contact me @ chic_style@live.com.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Holiday Photo Card Ordering Instructions

Copy and paste the following into an E-mail labeled Holiday Photo Card (send to chic_style@live.com):

Layout Name (If custom, tell me colors, & style...Fancy, Cute, etc,:


Size of Card: 4x6 or 5x7

Exactly as you would like it to appear


Love/From:

Attach the picture/pictures that you want on the announcement (depending on the layout you have chosen). Please attach them as a 'File' instead of 'Photo'.I can change photos to black & white and also sepia if you would like. Just let me know. If you would like to use professional photos, you will need to send me the copyright along with the pictures.

I will design your announcement with all your information on it. I will then send you a proof (I will use the E-mail address that you provide). When everything is how you would like it, let me know. After I recieve payment, I will E-mail the JPeg file to you. You can then take it to any photo lab to print your announcements.

**Please try to make sure your photo will work well with the card you have choosen. EX. A vertical photo may not work well for a card with a horizontal photo space. If you aren't sure, let me know and I will take a look.
**If you would like to change wording, please let me know...it is free of charge.
**Payment must be received before the file is sent

No comments:

Designs to choose from...